FSM provides a full continuum of individual and environmental alcohol and drug prevention services for individuals, families, schools, and communities.
Programs & Services:
- Alcohol/drug basic education (all ages)
- Alcohol Education Options Program (court option program for ages 17-20)
- Alcohol: True Stories Hosted by Matt Damon
- Community outreach/networking
- FORTRESS — a school-based peer-to-peer support program for 6th through 12th grades.
- Media Detective — a media literacy program for 3rd through 5th grades.
- Multi-Jurisdictional Alcohol Program (court option program for kids up to age 16)
- Prevention newsletter for families and schools
- Living Above the Influence (a teen-focused AODA website for parents and schools)