Speech-Language Pathologist Position (Full-time or Part-time)
A Speech-Language Pathologist position is available at Family Service Madison’s Bridges for Families Birth to Three Program.
The Early Intervention Speech Language Pathologist actively participates in relationship-based early intervention through the use of evidence-based Primary Coach Approach to Teaming to enhance the development of infants and toddlers with developmental delays and disabilities. They work to enhance the capacity of families and other care providers to provide ongoing learning opportunities for their children throughout daily activities and routines.
- Master’s Degree in Speech and Language
- Valid Wisconsin license (or temporary license while actively pursuing licensure)
- Must have Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC) through American Speech Hearing Association (ASHA) or be completing Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY)
- Intervention experience with infants and toddlers
Eligible candidates must pass a Wisconsin caregiver background check and criminal history screening.
Hours: Full-time or Part-time
To apply, send your completed application (form below) and a resume to David Johnson.
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By mail: Family Service Madison
Attn: David Johnson
128 E. Olin Ave, Ste. 100
Madison, WI 53713
Family Service Madison provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status. All personnel actions, including but not limited to those relating to compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoffs, training, education, and tuition assistance are based on the principle of equal employment opportunity.